Experienced even one of these scenarios at a meeting with a prospect…
- 3 actions when you agree the meeting
- 1 phrase that opens the meeting for maximum impact
- %age of time to spend information-gathering (this is key!)
- The FABQ System and how you can use this to secure a yes
- Objection handling, classifying and confirming tips
- Concluding and follow up insights – essential yet often missed.
Sarah Hughes, Author of the "Essential Checklist for Holding Meetings That Convert" Guide
Founder of Boost Business Growth
An award-winning marketer, Sarah advises global brands from SUEZ, Schneider Electric and Rexel, through to solopreneurs on how to leverage LinkedIn to build their business.
Sarah speaks internationally on the subject of B2B Lead Generation, B2B Marketing and LinkedIn Lead Generation.
She advised SO ME, the Social Media Academy on its LinkedIn Modules, created a LinkedIn course that sold more than 3,000 units and is Sage’s trusted expert on LinkedIn.
Organisations including the Institute of Sales Management, The Design Trust and exhibitions such as Women in Sales, choose Sarah to provide their LinkedIn training and speaking opportunities.
Sarah has 100+ recommendations on LinkedIn.